I had a startling revelation recently. Something dawned on me that sort of shocked me, put me right on my heels, stopped me cold in my tracks.
I’m officially getting older.
That’s the startling revelation, the shocking realization I came to while sitting under an umbrella one sunny day at the beach last [...]
My wife and I took a trip to NYC in December. Little did we know that we’d fall in love with the city (minus the extreme cold weather) but we can’t wait to go back. Visiting – yes. Living there – no way.
These are some of the pictures from our awesome adventures in The [...]
TweetsI set things up on Sundays, ✌️✌️. Wife = @laurajernigan. Kiddo = @AshleyKJernigan
- @Camlittle92 Your big bro just got PAID http://t.co/hlPZIkUQJq 03:49PM - 2 Sep 2014
- RT @ChevronDelo: 'RT if this 2014 F-250 would look better in your driveway than what's there now. #DeloTruck http://t.co/uTfJTcc6zN http://… 02:07PM - 2 Sep 2014
- @brbassman I don't know about that... But he is an Auburn fan! That explains a lot I guess. 02:06PM - 2 Sep 2014
- Guy at work just claimed Boston (the group) was/is better than Queen (the group). Where do we get these people? #UnderPressure 01:38PM - 2 Sep 2014
- “@csarmistead: I love Monday holidays” Yes and amen! 03:12PM - 1 Sep 2014
Tag Cloudair shows alabama basketball coach alex rodriguez anthony grant apache april fools april fools day april fools joke ashley awesome bama basketball coach buzzstream canonicalization canonical steps canonical URL content writing content writing tips copy publishing crashing rockets daughter digg domain canonicalization dove hunting doves eric ward facebook global warming google government spending waste htaccess hunting inbound links link building love man fest meat search engine optimization seo social media tornadoes tuscaloosa vacation web development website optimization wife