I had a startling revelation recently. Something dawned on me that sort of shocked me, put me right on my heels, stopped me cold in my tracks.
I’m officially getting older.
That’s the startling revelation, the shocking realization I came to while sitting under an umbrella one sunny day at the beach last [...]
My wife and I took a trip to NYC in December. Little did we know that we’d fall in love with the city (minus the extreme cold weather) but we can’t wait to go back. Visiting – yes. Living there – no way.
These are some of the pictures from our awesome adventures in The [...]
TweetsI set things up on Sundays, ✌️✌️. Wife = @laurajernigan. Kiddo = @AshleyKJernigan
- @EmforHim @Maspradley Maybe this? 👟 09:31PM - 23 Nov 2014
- @Maspradley I was telling Caleb that you're made out of steel. 13.1 miles on foot - in the rain - is sho' 'nuff awesome! 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃 07:49PM - 23 Nov 2014
- @CdrMarks Couldn't tell you. Just know we've gotta be close with putting out every chair in the place. 07:06PM - 23 Nov 2014
- "It's accredited and incredible." - @jimmybowers just trademarked that description for @HCollege 03:53PM - 23 Nov 2014
- Its not Nips. #cheese 03:03PM - 23 Nov 2014
Tag Cloudair shows alabama basketball coach alex rodriguez anthony grant apache april fools april fools day april fools joke ashley awesome bama basketball coach buzzstream canonicalization canonical steps canonical URL content writing content writing tips copy publishing crashing rockets daughter digg domain canonicalization dove hunting doves eric ward facebook global warming google government spending waste htaccess hunting inbound links link building love man fest meat search engine optimization seo social media tornadoes tuscaloosa vacation web development website optimization wife