I had a startling revelation recently. Something dawned on me that sort of shocked me, put me right on my heels, stopped me cold in my tracks.
I’m officially getting older.
That’s the startling revelation, the shocking realization I came to while sitting under an umbrella one sunny day at the beach last [...]
My wife and I took a trip to NYC in December. Little did we know that we’d fall in love with the city (minus the extreme cold weather) but we can’t wait to go back. Visiting – yes. Living there – no way.
These are some of the pictures from our awesome adventures in The [...]
TweetsI set things up on Sundays, ✌️✌️. Wife = @laurajernigan. Kiddo = @AshleyKJernigan
- RT @billcotten: I dare you. http://t.co/8yt2fcDCsk 02:11PM - 1 Oct 2014
- Hey migraine that started Sunday evening - nice knowing you! #freedom 01:33PM - 1 Oct 2014
- Do a few things so well you make maximum impact. Not just impact... 12:53PM - 1 Oct 2014
- #EpicStache @parkershields22 03:22AM - 1 Oct 2014
- @iPullRank @mattcutts If you don't find @waffletruck, you're not Belgian or American. The absolute best 11:30PM - 30 Sep 2014
Tag Cloudair shows alabama basketball coach alex rodriguez anthony grant apache april fools april fools day april fools joke ashley awesome bama basketball coach buzzstream canonicalization canonical steps canonical URL content writing content writing tips copy publishing crashing rockets daughter digg domain canonicalization dove hunting doves eric ward facebook global warming google government spending waste htaccess hunting inbound links link building love man fest meat search engine optimization seo social media tornadoes tuscaloosa vacation web development website optimization wife