Tonight is one of the greatest nights of my life, a night I may never ever forget – which is why I’m typing this blog post so I don’t forget. For those of us with ultra-short attention spans and raging cases of un-medicated ADD, we need to type things or write things down so we [...]
In keeping with the theme of my previous post, I thought I’d share a point I’ve made numerous times when it comes to allowing a young man to date my daughter.
First, I’ve literally been told a couple hundred times throughout Ashley’s 18 months on planet Earth “man, I feel sorry for the guy that [...]
I title this letter as directly as possible; I mean no offense to anyone that struggles with urinary incontinence or might have family members that can’t take care of themselves when it comes to using the bathroom. I’m a direct person, a straight shooter, and I mean it 1,000% when I say he better be [...]
It’s been several months since my last letter. I’m sorry I haven’t written down some of what’s gone on in your life but believe me – you’re growing faster than I could have imagined. Folks warned me and your mom that these days would fly by and they’re 1,000% [...]
(writing this as you’re 2 months old)
You used to make this sound occasionally when you swallowed – it sounded like a water drop.
You chirp in your sleep.
I was afraid you were going to be cross-eyed because your eyes couldn’t focus for the first few weeks you were born – glad [...]
TweetsI set things up on Sundays. Wife = @laurajernigan. Kiddo = @AshleyKJernigan
- @butchworley Obviously not enough work since you were 911ing me on twitter and Instagram and my phone and email! #stalker 05:26AM - 23 Apr 2014
- @butchworley So while I'm pounding out solutions to the problems in Butch World, you're watching hockey? That's fair, you owe me a high 5. 05:24AM - 23 Apr 2014
- @Bubba_Massey Thanks, to the hippest skinniest jeansiest toppest shelfiest guy I know! 03:05AM - 23 Apr 2014
- @androiddoug @brentreilly @jkarsenault Next stop, @appledoug. 03:04AM - 23 Apr 2014
- There's a tiara in my closet and I am not surprised. #DadLife http://t.co/JOI6kgC0cV 02:21AM - 23 Apr 2014
Tag Cloudair shows alabama basketball coach alex rodriguez anthony grant apache april fools april fools day april fools joke ashley awesome bama basketball coach buzzstream canonicalization canonical steps canonical URL content writing content writing tips copy publishing crashing rockets daughter digg domain canonicalization dove hunting doves eric ward facebook global warming google government spending waste htaccess hunting inbound links link building love man fest meat search engine optimization seo social media tornadoes tuscaloosa vacation web development website optimization wife