Tonight is one of the greatest nights of my life, a night I may never ever forget – which is why I’m typing this blog post so I don’t forget. For those of us with ultra-short attention spans and raging cases of un-medicated ADD, we need to type things or write things down so we [...]
In keeping with the theme of my previous post, I thought I’d share a point I’ve made numerous times when it comes to allowing a young man to date my daughter.
First, I’ve literally been told a couple hundred times throughout Ashley’s 18 months on planet Earth “man, I feel sorry for the guy that [...]
I title this letter as directly as possible; I mean no offense to anyone that struggles with urinary incontinence or might have family members that can’t take care of themselves when it comes to using the bathroom. I’m a direct person, a straight shooter, and I mean it 1,000% when I say he better be [...]
It’s been several months since my last letter. I’m sorry I haven’t written down some of what’s gone on in your life but believe me – you’re growing faster than I could have imagined. Folks warned me and your mom that these days would fly by and they’re 1,000% [...]
(writing this as you’re 2 months old)
You used to make this sound occasionally when you swallowed – it sounded like a water drop.
You chirp in your sleep.
I was afraid you were going to be cross-eyed because your eyes couldn’t focus for the first few weeks you were born – glad [...]
TweetsProbably have BHLHE41. Wife = @laurajernigan. Kiddo = @AshleyKJernigan
- RT @jeffmoody: My official statement: Every time I've looked at that freakin' dress it's been white and gold. No idea how anyone sees blac… 03:45AM - 27 Feb 2015
- @Tivo2you Today was a chilly run... The earth definitely stood still today. 02:02AM - 27 Feb 2015
- Biggie is less than enthused by the chilly precipitation. https://t.co/TTx4gd3iUO 12:31AM - 26 Feb 2015
- @EmforHim False. I did not tear up, though it was a really great finale. It was not as great at this http://t.co/xs5x50sabp 05:57PM - 25 Feb 2015
- "Crying. Acceptable at funerals and at the Grand Canyon." - Ron Swanson 05:55PM - 25 Feb 2015
Tag Cloudair shows alabama basketball coach alex rodriguez anthony grant apache april fools april fools day april fools joke ashley awesome bama basketball coach buzzstream canonicalization canonical steps canonical URL content writing content writing tips copy publishing crashing rockets daughter digg domain canonicalization dove hunting doves eric ward facebook global warming google government spending waste htaccess hunting inbound links link building love man fest meat search engine optimization seo social media tornadoes tuscaloosa vacation web development website optimization wife