In keeping with the theme of my previous post, I thought I’d share a point I’ve made numerous times when it comes to allowing a young man to date my daughter.
First, I’ve literally been told a couple hundred times throughout Ashley’s 18 months on planet Earth “man, I feel sorry for the guy that [...]
I title this letter as directly as possible; I mean no offense to anyone that struggles with urinary incontinence or might have family members that can’t take care of themselves when it comes to using the bathroom. I’m a direct person, a straight shooter, and I mean it 1,000% when I say he better be [...]
Today is your birthday – right about now a year go your mom had been in labor for about 18 hours. We had been at the hospital since 4am and sure enough, you were getting ready to make your appearance. I can remember almost every detail of that day.
Your mom and I [...]
It’s been several months since my last letter. I’m sorry I haven’t written down some of what’s gone on in your life but believe me – you’re growing faster than I could have imagined. Folks warned me and your mom that these days would fly by and they’re 1,000% [...]
(writing this as you’re 2 months old)
You used to make this sound occasionally when you swallowed – it sounded like a water drop.
You chirp in your sleep.
I was afraid you were going to be cross-eyed because your eyes couldn’t focus for the first few weeks you were born – glad [...]
I write this letter to 2 different friends of mine, both named Ben, who are going to be fathers in 2012. I might reference Local Ben (he lives in Tuscaloosa and is set to be father to TWINS) or ATL Ben since that’s where he lives now (miss him and his super cool wife a [...]
TweetsI set things up on Sundays, ✌️✌️. Wife = @laurajernigan. Kiddo = @AshleyKJernigan
- @marlincaddell NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM 07:14PM - 27 Nov 2014
- RT @USMC: No matter where today finds you, know we are thankful for the Corps. Happy #Thanksgiving, Marines. Chow down. http://t.co/rJPS… 03:58PM - 27 Nov 2014
- @jodaroll @laurajernigan And we love you too homey! Now find a job and start a new life back in Tuscaloosa. K? Thanks! 03:40PM - 27 Nov 2014
- For all the people that must take pictures of their coffee. #JerniganFamilyTraditionContinues http://t.co/K8BtHEh71O 02:58PM - 27 Nov 2014
- @kaylacille And update the default password on their WiFi from "hdifB*583$&_^/);@coeBjdkfBSKSSS" to something normal. 11:47PM - 26 Nov 2014
Tag Cloudair shows alabama basketball coach alex rodriguez anthony grant apache april fools april fools day april fools joke ashley awesome bama basketball coach buzzstream canonicalization canonical steps canonical URL content writing content writing tips copy publishing crashing rockets daughter digg domain canonicalization dove hunting doves eric ward facebook global warming google government spending waste htaccess hunting inbound links link building love man fest meat search engine optimization seo social media tornadoes tuscaloosa vacation web development website optimization wife