I’m creating a post so I can find these specs easier – I swear every time someone asks me for them I have to scrounge for them and Google doesn’t have 1 page that’s very helpful. Now, I’ll have the Google AdWords text ad specs handy:
Title length max: 25 characters including spaces.
Subject line 1 max: 35 characters including spaces.
Subject line 2 max: 35 characters including spaces.
Display URL: 35 characters including www. if you include that prefix. If you enter more than 35 characters Google will just truncate everything from the 36th character on.
For some examples of acceptable ads and destination URL info, click HERE. There are some different lengths/specs depending on which country your in but what’s listed above is for US searches.
For all the AdWords specs, click HERE. Summary: don’t be a clown when you write your ads. Don’t spam the title or descriptions, don’t overuse a term or word, don’t use goofy abbreviations or gimmicks, and you can’t use anything that’s copyrighted or trademarked either.
TweetsI set things up on Sundays, ✌️✌️. Wife = @laurajernigan. Kiddo = @AshleyKJernigan
- @RussWarren320 Wait, even your socks have a cape??? #RussReallyIsSuperman 04:06AM - 24 Oct 2014
- @TheAlexAldridge 7 rushes, 2 TDs, raise your hand if you saw that coming! Good thing I got Antonio Gates though!!! 04:01AM - 24 Oct 2014
- @kturner14 @laurajernigan #yayGod 03:56AM - 24 Oct 2014
- Famous model in my LIFE group!!! rustyyyjonesss #thepantsstore http://t.co/I98Z1AlRwV 02:43AM - 24 Oct 2014
- @laurajernigan Who says I was? #redlights 11:25PM - 23 Oct 2014
Tag Cloudair shows alabama basketball coach alex rodriguez anthony grant apache april fools april fools day april fools joke ashley awesome bama basketball coach buzzstream canonicalization canonical steps canonical URL content writing content writing tips copy publishing crashing rockets daughter digg domain canonicalization dove hunting doves eric ward facebook global warming google government spending waste htaccess hunting inbound links link building love man fest meat search engine optimization seo social media tornadoes tuscaloosa vacation web development website optimization wife