I’m creating a post so I can find these specs easier – I swear every time someone asks me for them I have to scrounge for them and Google doesn’t have 1 page that’s very helpful. Now, I’ll have the Google AdWords text ad specs handy:
Title length max: 25 characters including spaces.
Subject line 1 max: 35 characters including spaces.
Subject line 2 max: 35 characters including spaces.
Display URL: 35 characters including www. if you include that prefix. If you enter more than 35 characters Google will just truncate everything from the 36th character on.
For some examples of acceptable ads and destination URL info, click HERE. There are some different lengths/specs depending on which country your in but what’s listed above is for US searches.
For all the AdWords specs, click HERE. Summary: don’t be a clown when you write your ads. Don’t spam the title or descriptions, don’t overuse a term or word, don’t use goofy abbreviations or gimmicks, and you can’t use anything that’s copyrighted or trademarked either.
TweetsI set things up on Sundays, ✌️✌️. Wife = @laurajernigan. Kiddo = @AshleyKJernigan
- RT @robertbarriger: What you target in your message, people will hit. We don't target the sin in someones life, we target Jesus. 07:39PM - 21 Oct 2014
- @Kyle_Hudgins An entire building dedicated to it! #TNhateweek 01:30PM - 21 Oct 2014
- Because it's #TNhateweek http://t.co/GMJmWXi6WI 01:29PM - 21 Oct 2014
- Haters gonna hate! http://t.co/pW5no48coQ 11:58AM - 21 Oct 2014
- @JohnJDebJ @layneschranz @JSteve_Blair We'll be like them one day! 02:19PM - 20 Oct 2014
Tag Cloudair shows alabama basketball coach alex rodriguez anthony grant apache april fools april fools day april fools joke ashley awesome bama basketball coach buzzstream canonicalization canonical steps canonical URL content writing content writing tips copy publishing crashing rockets daughter digg domain canonicalization dove hunting doves eric ward facebook global warming google government spending waste htaccess hunting inbound links link building love man fest meat search engine optimization seo social media tornadoes tuscaloosa vacation web development website optimization wife